Aadhaar Card Download In Mobile 2 Minutes : An Aadhaar card can be handily downloaded utilizing Aadhar number, enrolment ID, virtual ID, and so forth. An Indian inhabitant needs this Aadhaar card to profit specific government assistance benefits given by the Government of India. The record goes about as a proof of address and character for a person.
Aadhaar is a 12-digit special distinguishing proof number gave by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). When an individual selects for the Aadhaar card by visiting Aadhaar Centers or Banks/Post-workplaces, he/she can download and print UIDAI Aadhaar card by utilizing the enrolment ID, virtual ID or Aadhaar number given by the UIDAI.
Aadhaar Card Download In Mobile 2 Minutes – When a number is given, he/she can follow these various strides for Aadhaar card download. You can track down the cycle to download Aadhaar card utilizing DigiLocker and mAadhaar application in this article underneath.
Aadhaar Card Download In Mobile 2 Minutes
- Step 1: Visit UIDAI’s website
- Step 2: ‘Download Aadhaar’ option from My Aadhaar option or visit the link https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/genricDownloadAadhaar
- Step 3: You will be redirected to the new page
- Step 4: Now, enter the 12-digit Aadhaar Number And Security Code
- Step 5: Click on “Send OTP” option to get the one time password on your registered mobile number
- Step 6:Select the ‘masked Aadhaar’ option if you want to download Masked Aadhaar
- Step 7: Enter the OTP received and click on “Verify And Download”