Aadhaar Card Mobile Number Checking Only 2 Minutes – Government-issued Aadhaar card can be the handiest user identity proof as it includes crucial information such as the address, date of birth, and mobile number. If the card is also linked to the mobile number, the facility will allow users to log in on select government-run web portals to avail services.
The mobile-Aadhaar link can also be crucial while withdrawing money stored on employee provident funds (EPF). However, it can be tricky to confirm whether the mobile is linked to Aadhaar as the physical card does not carry this information in exact words. In that case, users will need to check this information online.
Aadhaar Card Mobile Number Checking Only 2 Minutes
- Step 1: Visit UIDAI’s website
- Step 2: Click Aadhaar Services and Select “Verify an Aadhaar Number”
- Step 3: You will be redirected to the new page
- Step 4: Enter Enter Aadhaar Number And Enter Enter Captcha
- Step 6: Click Procced And Verify Adhar button
- Step 7: Finally your getting Your Adhar Details..