Digital Ration Card Download Online In Karnataka – Karnataka State government offers apportion cards to families that are qualified to buy financed food grain from the Public Distribution System under the National Food Security Act. Given by the Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs office (ahara.kar.nic.in), it fills in as a personality verification.
In Karnataka, the framework has been executed to appropriate the apportion to the more vulnerable segments distinguished by different sources and give food security to them. Here, we give all the fundamental data that you want to realize about the apportion card presented by the Karnataka government.
How To Download Digital Ration Card Download Online In Karnataka
- Visit the official website of Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs department (ahara.kar.nic.in)
- Click on ‘e-services’ (ಇ-ಸೇವೆಗಳು) tab
- Next, click on the ಇ-ಸ್ಥಿತಿ and ‘e-ration’ ಹೊಸ /ಹಾಲಿ ಪಡಿತರ ಚೀಟಿಯ ಸ್ಥಿತಿ link
- Select the ‘Village list’ tab
- Select district, taluk, gram panchayat, and village and click on ‘go’
- On doing so, the list of all the ration cards of the selected village appears on the screen
- Select Status of your Ration Card ನಿಮ್ಮ ಪಡಿತರ ಚೀಟಿಯ ಸ್ಥಿತಿ
- Select Select verification type With OTP
- Enter Ration Card Number
- Select Your Adhar Card Number Link With Ration Card Person
- After your getting OTP …enter the OTP and Click Go…
- Finally ur getting ur getting your ration card details..
- Click On view ration card details ಪಡಿತರ ಚೀಟಿ ವಿವರಗಳನ್ನು ವೀಕ್ಷಿಸಿ…
Important Link : Digital Ration Card Download Online In Karnataka
Digital Ration Card Download Below link