DRDO CAIR Bangalore Recruitment 2021 – A total of 33 Graduate and 01 Diploma Apprenticeships have been notified for appointment and 10 candidates are eligible for appointment.
Read Also….latest All job ……..check Here
DRDO CAIR Bangalore Recruitment 2021 – Basic Information
|Organization Name||Defense Research and Development Organizations, Center for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics|
|Post Name||Graduate and Diploma Apprentice|
|Total Vacancies||34 Posts|
|Job Location||Bangalore Karnataka|
|Starting Date Apply||19 November 2021|
|Last Date Apply||10 December 2021|
DRDO CAIR Bangalore Recruitment 2021– Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for filling the vacancies of various posts in Defense Research and Development Organizations, Center for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics. Online applications are invited from Defense Research and Development Organizations, Center for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Organisation possessing Educational Details, Post Details, Department of Atomic Energy Procedure, Qualifications and age as prescribed below.
DRDO CAIR Bangalore Recruitment 2021 – Vacancies Details, Education Details, Application Fees, Selection Mode, Age Limit
|Vacancies Details||Graduate and Diploma Apprentice|
|Education Details||1) Applicants for the Graduate Apprentice post must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (BE) or Technology from a recognized University.|
2) Candidates applying for the Diploma Technician Apprentice post must have a Diploma in Engineering or Technology from a recognized Board.
|Application Fees||Check In Notification|
|Selection Mode||Applicants will be shortlisted and selected for the medical examination|
|Age Limit||Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, and not exceeding 27 years of age. Applicability of class dilution in the age of recruitment rules|
|Salary Details||1) Candidates selected for BE / B.Tech Graduate Apprentice post receive stipend of Rs.9000 / – per month.|
2) Candidates selected for the Diploma Technician Apprentice post receive a stipend of Rs.8,000 / – per month.
How To Apply – DRDO CAIR Bangalore Recruitment 2021
- Eligible and interested candidates who wish to apply for these vacancies should submit their applications Online
- GoTo Official Website, given in below link
- Candidates should first register themselves in the Ministry of Human Resource and Development (MHRD) portal. For registration log on to http://mhrdnats.gov.in
- Applications are to be submitted online through the following website/link: http://rac.gov.in or http:// drdo.gov.in.
- Candidates should visit the official website of the organization and fill in all the required information in the online application (for example: candidate’s name, qualification, email address etc.)
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of application
Notification Link : Click Here