Ganga Kalyan Yojana 2022 Online Application – The Karnataka minority Development corporation has launched the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme. Through this scheme, the beneficiaries will get irrigation facilities at the agricultural land by drilling bore wells or digging open wells followed by installation of pump sets and accessories.
The Karnataka Minority Development Corporation (KMDC) has launched a Ganga Kalyana Scheme with the aim to provide irrigation facilities for the agricultural land to the farmers of the state. Under this scheme, the government drilled the bore well and provide them with the pump set in the land of farmers. The beneficiaries in the selection list must belong to the minority community and must be small/ marginal farmers.
Basic Information – Ganga Kalyan Yojana 2022
|Organization Name||Karnataka Minority Development Corporation (KMDC)|
|Name of Scheme||Ganga Kalyan Yojana|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of the State|
|Last Date to Apply||20 August 2022|
Scheme Details – Ganga Kalyan Yojana 2022 Online Application
- Individual Irrigation Borewell (ಗಂಗಾ ಕಲ್ಯಾಣ ಯೋಜನೆ -ವೈಯಕ್ತಿಕ ನೀರಾವರಿ ಯೋಜನೆ)
- Lift Irrigation Borewell (ಗಂಗಾ ಕಲ್ಯಾಣ ಯೋಜನೆ – ಸಾಮೂಹಿಕ ಏತ ನೀರಾವರಿ ಯೋಜನೆ)
There are two major benefits provided under the scheme which is given below:
- Lift Irrigation Scheme – Through this scheme, all the farmers who don’t have any proper source of water. They are provided with pipes so that they can lift the water from the nearby rivers. And this allows them to use less manpower and hard work.
- Individual Borewell – Under this scheme, if there is no river nearby then the government drilled the borewell in the farmer’s land. And now the farmers can use this borewell water for agriculture. The tanks are also built to store the water for future use. To build this borewell subsidy is provided to the farmers.
Eligibility Criteria – Ganga Kalyan Yojana 2022 Online Application
- Applicant must belong to minority community
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Karnataka
- The candidate must be of small or marginal farmer
- The annual family income of the farmer from all sources should not exceed Rs 96000 per annum Rs 1.03 lakh in urban areas
- The age of applicant should be between 18 to 55 years
Required Documents – Ganga Kalyan Yojana 2022 Online Application
- Project report
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card
- BPL card
- Latest RTC
- Small and marginal farmers certificate issued by the competent authority
- Copy of bank passbook
- Land revenue paid receipt
- Self declaration form
- Self declaration form from surety