Family is an entitlement management system which is being developed as an Integrated Social Information System (SIIS) comprising of Social Registry, Integrated Beneficiary Management Systems, Beneficiary Registration, Payment Platform and Grievance Redressal System. The scheme aims to achieve self-motivated delivery of benefits and services by verifying eligibility, identifying eligible residents and thereafter sanctioning/approving the service or scheme.
What is Family Identification Number?
Family Identification Number is the unique identifier of resident families and their members in Karnataka. The family database also serves as a centralized repository of resident characteristics needed by departments to determine applicants’ eligibility and extend their benefits.
Why do you need a family identification number?
Citizens regularly interact with the government through online and offline mechanisms. Currently, online procedures require citizens to fill forms, upload various documents, which are then manually verified by government officials. Moreover, citizens have to repeatedly submit the same documents to other departments to avail other services.
How To Check your Kutumba id
- Step 1 : Goto link is given below
- Step 2 : After Select or Click On ನಿಮ್ಮ ಕುಟುಂಬ ID ತಿಳಿದುಕೊಳ್ಳಿ
- Step 3 : Enter your document id Or Department ID ( Ration Card Number, Adhar Number, Farmer ID any one)
- Step 4 : Example enter your Adhar Number…and Enter captcha
- Step 5 : Click On Submit button
- Finally your getting your Kutumba id
Check Your Kutumba id Karnataka Kutumba id click below